Currently, almost every enterprise, also one-man, uses IT technologies in its operations. Therefore, data protection for the company and its clients has become a priority for company owners. All leaks can result not only in the loss of image, but above all in huge financial loses, not to mention the legal consequences. To avoid this, it’s worth investing in a professional IT audit.
As part of our audit activities, we offer the implementation of systems that guarantee cyber security companies. We carry out comprehensive verification checking the correct operation of security processes. IT audit also allows you to detect any shortcomings that threaten the company’s assets and data in its resources. As a result, your company receives a report containing a summary along with an indication of vulnerabilities in the security system and recommendations for post-audit activities.
Range of services:
- Network topology – verification of the correct configuration of network devices, their compliance with documentation, as well as logical and physical network topology.
- Network security audit – verification of LAN / WAN network security mechanisms as well as verification of resistance against attacks.
- Audit of network performance – verification of network equipment operation, including load texts and network optimization.
- Inspection of Windows and Linux servers (performance and configuration audit) – update, configuration as well as verification of system and software load.
- Verification and review of system event logs.
- Control of VMWARE servers, Hyper-V (performance and configuration audit) – verification of the correct configuration of the system and network interfaces, and checking the load on servers and disk system.
- Server audit (security audit) – inspection of shared network services, access rights, security (including Firewall) and backup control.
- Examination of servers (hardware) – verification of the physical software version of the motherboard, RAID disk controllers, hardware remote management systems, as well as inspection of the BIOS settings and RAID disk controller
- UPS uninterruptible power supply audit – load testing, uninterruptible power supply testing and configuration settings in the event of a power failure.
- Verification of selected work stations – checking software updates, review of installed programs, email program settings, verification of security and permissions.