Currently, almost every enterprise, including those consisting of only one person, use IT technologies in its operations. Therefore, data protection for the company and its clients has become a priority for company owners. All data leaks can result not only in the loss of the image of the company but above all in huge financial losses, not to mention the legal consequences. In order to avoid this, it’s worth investing in a professional IT audit.
As part of our audit activities, we offer the implementation of systems that guarantee the cybersecurity of companies. We carry out comprehensive verification and check the correct operation of security processes. IT audit also enables detecting of any shortcomings that threaten the company’s assets and its data. As a result, your company receives a report that contains a detailed summary of vulnerabilities in the security system as well as recommendations for post-audit activities.
Range of services:
- Network topology – verification of the correct configuration of network devices, their compliance with documentation, as well as logical and physical network topology.
- Network security audit – verification of LAN / WAN network security mechanisms as well as verification of resistance against attacks.
- Audit of network performance – verification of network equipment operation, including load texts and network optimization.
- Inspection of Windows and Linux servers (performance and configuration audit) – update, configuration as well as verification of system and software load.
- Verification and review of system event logs.
- Control of VMWARE servers, Hyper-V (performance and configuration audit) – verification of the correct configuration of the system and network interfaces, and checking the load on servers and disk system.
- Server audit (security audit) – inspection of shared network services, access rights, security (including Firewall) and backup control.
- Examination of servers (hardware) – verification of the physical software version of the motherboard, RAID disk controllers, hardware remote management systems, as well as inspection of the BIOS settings and RAID disk controller
- UPS uninterruptible power supply audit – load testing, uninterruptible power supply testing and configuration settings in an event of a power failure.
- Verification of work stations – checking software updates, review of installed programs, email program settings, verification of security and permissions.